Hi friends and family!
I first want to thanks you all for supporting me with your donation and your prayers which allowed me to make this internship at Joni and Friends a reality! If it was not for you guys I would not be leaving tomorrow. It was a close call but all of the money that I owe in order to go will all be in on time! Tomorrow I will be leaving my house at 9:30 AM with Ian to travel to Agoura Hills, CA, where I will spend my first week in training. My second week I will spend at Murrieta Hot Springs where I will be serving a family of a child with a disability and just having fun! The last week I will spend interning in a department at Joni and Friends. I am so excited to see what God has in store for the next three weeks! But I am also kind of sad because I will not be seeing Ian. Most of you know that we have recently gotten engaged on June 16th. This will be the first time that we have ever been apart for more than a year! Tomorrow will be a tough day for both of us! Please be praying for me as I'm going into an unfamiliar environment and pray for Ian's flight to Colorado where he will be spending three weeks with his friends and family. Thanks again to all of you! Depending on whether or not I have internet where I'm staying I will try to update this blog everyday for the next three weeks! Please come back to read about my experience as it is happening so that you will know what to pray for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment